Sodium 5-Nitroguaiacolate 98% Tc
Relative molecular weight: 191.11
Content: 98% w/w (min)
Physical and chemical characters:
Red scaly crystal, can dissolve in water easily, and can dissolve in polarity organic solvent such as ethanol, methanol and acetone etc. Stable in room temperature. It has naphthalene smell.
The action mechanism of Sodium 5-nitroguaiacolate:
(1) Enhance the photosynthesis speed of the leaf blade and to promote the formation of the dry materials.
(2) Can transport the photosynthesis products to the fruit quickly.
(3) Promote the development of root system, and obviously enhance the absorption and transportation of such nutritive elements as Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Iron, Copper and so on.
(4) Promote the reduction to enzyme activity from nitric acid, to raise the utilization of nitric nitrogen, accelerate the synthesis of amino acid and protein.
(5) Raise the rate of the pollen germination and the speed of elongation of the pollen tube and to increase the rate of setting fruit.
(6) Reduce the penetrability, lengthen the cell life and protect the crops from fading.
More Product Features
Min. Order: 200kgs
Transportation: Air or sea